6th Annual CAIPTC Charity Golf Tournament
The California Independent Provider Training Center (CAIPTC) in Partnership with UDW/AFSCME Local 3930 Present: CAIPTC's 6th Annual Charity Golf Tournament & Dinner Reception.Proceeds From This Event Are Important
- The CAIPTC is a 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization, whose mission is to provide quality training to those that care for the most vulnerable.
- Come join us along with some of our NFL Alumni friends for this great event that helps a great cause!
- Registration Start Time: 9am
- Shotgun Start Time: 11am
- Cocktail Hour, Silent Auction,
- Dinner Reception & Awards Ceremony To Follow
Your contribution helps us serve the hardworking and dedicated men and women that provide vital care to seniors and those with disabilities, including disabled children, so that they may remain safely at home.
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The California Independent Provider Training Center (CAIPTC) is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization, Tax ID #45-5147214.
Are You A Home Care Provider In Need of Trainings?
We are currently compiling the upcoming training schedule, which we will upload to the website soon!