Are you a home care provider in need of trainings? Call us at (951) 782-0822
Friday, August 26,2022
9th Annual CAIPTC Charity Golf Tournament and Dinner Reception
The California Independent Provider Training Center (CAIPTC) in partnership with UDW, AFSCME Local 3930 present the 9th Annual CAIPTC Charity Golf Tournament and Dinner Reception.Proceeds From This Event Are Important
- The CAIPTC is a 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization, whose mission is to provide quality training to those that care for the most vulnerable.
- Come join us along with some of our NFL Alumni friends for this great event that helps a great cause!
- Registration will be at the Journey Clubhouse. During registration, each golfer will pick up their goodie bag and player’s package (available depending on registration level).
- All golfers and their guests will have the ability to purchase raffle tickets for the raffle prizes.
- Golf Time: Shotgun start at 11am.
- Meals During Golfing: Lunch and dinner will be provided to all golfers.
- Golf Format: Each player will play their own ball on each hole. The player with the best score per hole will be counted towards the team’s overall score.
- Contest Holes: We will have three contest holes:
- Hole number 1, longest drive (men and women)
- Hole number 3, closest to the pin
- Hole number 8, closest to the pin
- All scorecards should be turned in at the Pro Shop to be counted for the first, second, and third place winner spots.
- First, second, and third place winners will be announced at the end of the day.
- Raffle: At the end of the event, we will still do a raffle and will notify all winners so that we can arrange to deliver their prize(s).
- Friday, August 26,2022
- Pechanga Resort & Casino
45000 Pechanga Parkway
Temecula, CA 92592
To support training and education programs
Your contribution helps us serve the hardworking and dedicated men and women that provide vital care to seniors and those with disabilities, including disabled children, so that they may remain safely at home.
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The California Independent Provider Training Center (CAIPTC) is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization, Tax ID #45-5147214.
Are You A Home Care Provider In Need of Trainings?
If you are an IHSS Homecare Provider, click on the Contact Us button to get in touch with our office.
© Copyright 2023. Site designed and maintained by Audiology Live